Pharm Handz Education On Demand
Build a Specialty Pharmacy Sales Team that represents a knowledgebase powerhouse instead of a group of glorified caterers. When our CEO was in the sales field referral sources were happy to see her walk in in the door because she not only offered updates on their patients but offered industry insight and education.
Most busy physician’s offices don’t have the time or resources to keep up with the demands of benefit investigation, prior authorization coordination, appeals and medication administration training, Many specialty pharmacy sales representatives are hired without knowledge of the medications and related services they are expected to sell. More critical, is the processes involved in getting the right medication at the right time to the chronically ill patient and the understanding of what is entailed in such a seemingly simple task.
Properly run per regulatory requirements, every procedure within a pharmacy's operations consists of a number of complex processes and workflows. PharmHandz on demand education and certification program for sales associates will prepare the motivated sales professionals in ways that no other specialty pharmacy sales representative in the industry has available in their arsenal of knowledge and insight. PharmHandz gives pharmacy sales reps the edge they need to close the sales with prescribers and secure their organization's demand for services.
Sign up today and put your sales team to work for you, your referral sources and your bottom line.
- Increase employee retention and job satisfaction
- Sales Training specific to Specialty Pharmacy Sales Professionals
- Immediate impact in an increasingly crowded arena
- Perfect for specialty pharmacies of all sizes and geographic areas
- Role playing exercises specific to handling objections
- Take the courses anywhere/anytime
- Graduates will have the knowledge base to achieve designation CNRPx in addition to Pharm Handz Specialty Pharmacy Sales certification
- Some states now require sales representatives to be registered with state board of pharmacy and have completed an approved training course. CNPRx meets this requirement,
Let's get started today on a solution for your team.